Monday, November 1, 2010

Newspaper Ad

For the newspaper ad I was advertising a rock/metal music festival. My call to action was to show up or RSVP if they were wanting a chair. For my target audience it was a family event for part of the day and then the rest of the night it was 18 and older. I had a $100 budget and spent $76 all together for my 2 ads. 

PRODUCTION SCHEDULE:
 
  October 7: Ads assigned
  October 12: Thumbnails, roughs, and specifications due
  October 14: Ad approval 
  October 18: Edits and revisions due
  October 21: Final approval
  October 28: DUE DATE

Formula: 3 x 3 = 9 x $4 = $36
Ad Price: $36 each
InDesign Dimensions: 5.75in x 3in



                            1st ad thumbnails

               2nd ad thumbnails

 
1st ad rough draft2nd ad rough draft 
 1st AD                                                     2nd AD 






No comments:

Post a Comment